Stratasearch Review Discovery Software

I spent a full 30 days reviewing StrataSearch (they have a free trial) , the Automated Strategy Discovery Software and here is what I found.

Stratasearch does a good job on backtesting strategies and optimizing your current strategy. Stratasearch is lightning quick at scans and handles thousands of combinations quite nicely.

They have what is called a OneClick strategy detection. You tell it what types of things you want out of your system such as Low Drawdown, High Winning Percentage or maybe a Holding time under 7 days. Once you have your goals setup, you are on to the scanning part. This part takes a full day, maybe 2, if you ask me this is a long time to let your computer scan. But trust me once you get the results you will be happy. What it's doing is automatic trying to add lots of stock entry's and stock exits together to find the best combo. I found that I had my best result after about 2 days of letting it scan.

Now that you have your entry and exit setup try to optimize it a little more to squeeze every ounce of money making power out of it. This is what I like to call the Stratasearch crack, it will crack your strategy wide open and unlock your true systems potential. Stratasearch if used right will explode a torrent of cash.

Just like any other Technical Stock Trading software, Stratasearch will take some time to learn how it works. Compared to Wealthlab Developer I would say it's a piece of cake. I found that the staff of stratasearch was very helpful while I was learning the language.

I recommend that you give it a 30 day trial and see if you like it

You will not find your Holy Grail of stock systems, but you will have a decent chance to enhance your system that was missing the "right" thing.

del.icio.us digg Magnolia reddit Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web AskJeeves Google Windows Live Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home